In preparation for our SOON-SOON-SOON-to-be (we’ll have an update for you shortly but we’ll be on the Mississippi in roughly two weeks!) Mississippi River Adventure, 11 Visions paddled down a good chunk of the Cumberland River in Nashville, TN. This will be part 1 of our Mississippi River equipment tests. We want to work out as many technical kinks as possible before we get on the Great River, aaaaaannnnnnnd, of course, have some fun as well. Rest assured, this video’s got all the fun parts… Enjoy!
For Part 2, we’ve got even more craziness to share with you:
- mysteriously placed campfires
- extremely slooooowww paddling (we tried it with two boats this time, argh)
- humorous complaining (isn’t there always?)
- about 7 too many references to the Edmund Fitzgerald by Phillip
- and of course quasi-scientific arguments degenerating into meaningless bickering (I still think I’m right, Phillip)
Hasta la proxima. 😉